All about my life as a mommy and an Air Force wife

Monday, May 16, 2011

Welcome!

As most reading this know, I have other blogs. themakingofnoblebaby2.blogspot.com and stefanieandfamily.blogspot.com. I enjoyed writing those and they both had a purpose when I started them. But they've both outgrown their uses and I feel that in order to blog the way I want to, I needed to start over. This isn't the prettiest blog by any means, but I hope to learn and change it's look a bit over time.

So, first a little about me. My last name is Noble, hence the name of the blog (I'm not entirely arrogant). I've been married for nearly eight years to the love of my life, Hazen. He is in the Air Force and has been for the majority of our marriage, less 16 months in 2008/2009. I am a stay at home mom and have been for the majority of our time as parents, less that same 16 months. I do have a bachelor's degree, which I've found a lot of people don't expect from a stay-at-home mom. And to answer the question I get most often: no, I don't feel that I'm wasting it. It will always be there, but my babies will only be babies for a short amount of time. I feel like my time is best spent with them for now.

Our children are Ian, who will be five in August, and Teagan, who was just born in March. Ian is a BUUUUSY kid and has been since the minute he was born. He keeps me on my toes, but he is amazingly sweet and funny, too. He is the greatest big brother and seems to really enjoy that new role in his life. Teagan is still so little it's hard to know what her personality will be. I can say she is a much easier baby than her brother, and she seems to be such a happy baby. She is constantly "talking" and smiling and she really has brought so much joy into our lives. She was worth the 26 month wait.

We are a military family and are at our third base in my husband's career. We just bought our first house which has been exciting, stressful, terrifying, and fulfilling all at the same time. I am looking forward to showing off our future projects!

I'm hoping this will give me a place to record the kids' accomplishments and milestones, while also giving me somewhere to showcase some of the more exciting moments in Hazen's and my lives (though most of those moments are wrapped around the kids' accomplishments and milestones!). So here it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Your most loyal reader is here and ready for every update! I love your posts, so keep 'em coming. And maybe you can inspire me to get back to my blogging that I've been neglecting for over a year now...

    ReplyDelete